Shamim,

I'm glad to see it ran on your next attempt. Did you do anything differently?

--Steve

On 4/4/2023 3:08 AM, Shamim Haque 1910511 wrote:
Dear Steven,

I assure you that I submitted the simulation for the first time only. I used "sim create-submit" to submit the simulation, which would not submit the job if the same name was executed earlier.

Secondly, I found this same message appearing in the output files from debug queue (1 node, with GRHydro) and high memory node (3 nodes, with IllinoisGRMHD), here the simulation ran successfully. I have attached the output files for reference.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Department of Physics