Hello,

I am new to Felix. My goal is to use embed it into an application so that I
can dynamically add new plugins to the host application.

For the moment I am trying to figure out how Felix works. Therefore I
created an application that creates an embeded version of Felix and then I
try to dynamically install an external Jar containing a simple "Hello World"
plugin.

Here is the piece of code that should install the plugin once Felix is
started:

//Retrieve the Jar corresponding to the plugin
InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream("c:/cache/testplug.jar");

//Install and start plugin
Bundle bundle = m_felix.getBundleContext().installBundle("testplug",
inputStream);
bundle.start();

Unfortunately nothing happens... Neither the plugin prints "Hello World" (as
it should do when it is started) nor a system service listener is told that
a new plugin is installed.

What is strange is that if I get the state of the new bundle through
Bundle::getState(), I am told that the bundle is up and running... Also a
new directory is created for my plugin in the cache folder of Felix.

Has anyone an idea of what is going wrong?