Hi all,

I'd like to use some kind of LogService but just can't find how to set it up
and use it. I feel like it's time to get rid of my calls to System.out
:wistle:.

Is this service provided by Felix by default?
Does I have to add it myself to the config.properties?
What are the best coding practices? Ask for it everytime I require logging
services or store it?
How does one configure which class to log and there associated log levels?

Thanks for your help and happy new year to all (Oughtta tell it once at
least ;-) )

-----
Tell me something you don't know!