Sahoo wrote:
Richard S. Hall wrote:

In R4.1, class loading is currently the only defined trigger that causes deferred activation.
It's exactly this choice of trigger that had confused me earlier. I am not sure why Bundle.loadClass was chosen as the trigger for deferred activation. Any way, that does not stop me from making progress. Thanks for your nice explanation.

Well, the idea was that if someone was loading a class from the bundle, then it is a sign that the bundle is actually needed, thus it causes it to be activated.

-> richard

Thanks,
Sahoo