I am trying to figure out how to get EJB3 and JPA working within felix. I have read a number of articles online, but am still a little stumped. One thing that has come up that I can not seem to find an answer to is that eclipseLink wants there to be a "JPA- PersistenceUnits:" property in the manifest that lists the Persistence Units in the bundle, is there a way to add configure the maven plugin to add this property to the generated manifest?

Thanks,
Chad
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FROM THE TOPEKA PUBLIC SCHOOLS USD501 IN TOPEKA, KANSAS
AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.  THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN MAY
BE CONFIDENTIAL.  IF THIS EMAIL HAS MISTAKENLY BEEN SENT TO YOU, PLEASE DELETE
IT AFTER NOTIFYING US OF THE ERROR BY REPLY EMAIL OR BY CALLING 785-295-3000.
UNAUTHORIZED FORWARDING, PRINTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR USING THE
INFORMATION IN THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL.