I'm trying to understand something about the way OBR works, and I was wondering if someone could give me a pointer. I've tried checking this mailing list, Google, etc., but didn't come across an answer.

I have an OSGi environment that uses Felix OBR Repository Admin. I have one bundle ("Bundle A") which is already installed into the OSGi environment at startup. I have another bundle ("Bundle B") which I want to load at runtime using the OBR Repository Admin. When I try loading it, it tells me that certain requirements are not satisifed, but they are definitely satisfied by some combination of the already installed "Bundle A" and the system bundle.

Is it the case that in order to install a bundle through OBR, all its "requires" clauses need to be satisfied from other bundles in the OBR? Is there a way to exclude "requires" clauses from Bundle B's entry in my Repository if I update my Repository using the maven-bundle-plugin? (I tried finding a way of doing it using the osgi.xml file, but it only seems like you can add capabilities and requirements from what I've seen documented.)

Thanks in advance,
Jamie

--
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.