On 5/18/09 9:31 AM, Moloney, Tim M wrote:
I have a very simple service provider that works outside of OSGi.

I tried using it in Felix but it fails with a ClassCastException.

Is this somehow related to the different class loaders in the different
bundles?

Probably.

Any suggestions on how to get past this?

Not enough information to say.

-> richard

Thanks.

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw