On Monday 07 February 2011 11:00 PM, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
Since I can't use Export-Package: ...; version=${project.version}, is there
a variable/macro available to get the old behavior?

<Export-Package>{local-packages};version="${project.version}"</Export-Package>

I didn't know I could actually use ${project.version}. Is this a recent change in the plugin that it converts maven version to OSGi version? Anyway, the suggestion worked.
is probably what you want - you'll need to run the manifest after the
compilation phase because it now scans the output directory for the packages
instead of the source directory (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2808)
Yes, my pom is already set up to run manifest goal in process-classes phase.

Thanks again,
Sahoo