On 4/4/11 23:14, Donald Whytock wrote:
I see...thanks.  I really appreciate learning this...it was starting
to drive me nuts.

Is this one of those good-idea-type things I should do in every bundle
from now on?

If you don't ever intend to run your bundle on very old OSGi frameworks, then yes it is better to just always do this.

-> richard