Hey Angelo,

For the moment I've only just used BNDTools to generate the manifest which
seems to work well now, the class mismatch error is gone now.
However, I do get a Nullpointer when trying to draw something on the screen
using the imported packages. But I guess that occurs because the bundle
probably can't use the application context just like that by passing it
along.

Thanks for your answers, certainly helped me fix a rather annoying thing,
wish I had used BNDTools earlier on...

Maurice