If you really want the bundle and these classes are the only classes in their
packages you can examine the bundle wiring.

Usually it is more useful to register each implementation class as a service
(directly in code, using DS, blueprint, or IPOJO) with suitable service
attributes and then query for service references matching HiService.

hope this helps
david jencks