On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's possible that there is a dependency from LeapJava.dll to Leap.dll
> within the native code. This is not something that OSGi can directly

Not just possible but in the case of JNI stubs rather mandatory. :)

> influence. However it does not mean all hope is lost, please read the
> following excellent wiki page on the subject (thanks again to Holger
> Hofstaette): http://wiki.osgi.org/wiki/Dependencies_In_Native_Code

An excellent suggestion, if I may say so myself. ;)

In this case it's very likely the "lazy resource extraction" that's at
fault (described towards the end of the wiki page). IMHO this entire
approach of allowing implementation-dependent behaviour is at odds with
platform semantics, and basically useless as currently specified. Much of
that is Java's fault to begin wth though.

-h