Try to exclude it in your Import-Package in your pom.xml (e.g., "!oracle.xml.*").

-> richard

On 10/25/13, 00:15 , Wade Girard wrote:
I have been experimenting with felix and learning OSGi for the last week. I
really like what it has to offer and believe that I can use it for an upcoming
project that I am working on.

I have been using maven to build bundles, and creating small test bundles, that has been
going well. I have run into a snag though while trying to create a bundle from an
existing jar file project. To figure out the dependencies that I need to include in the
jar, by adding to the "Private-Package" in the pom.xml for the bundle plugin, I
have been building-installing-starting, and then just adding each missing package as it's
reported.

I am currently stuck on this one though

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle x.y.x [41]:
Unable to resolve 41.0: missing requirement [41.0] osgi.wiring.package;
(osgi.wiring.package=oracle.xml.parser)

That package is not being used in my project directly, I do use an xml reader
to read rss feeds, that uses the com.sun.syndication.io.XmlReader class.

If I add "oracle.xml.*" to the list of packages, then the build gives the
warning message
[WARNING] Warning building bundle x.y:z:bundle:2.0.0 : Instructions for
Private-Package that are never used: oracle\.xml\..*|oracle\.xml
and when I install-start the bundle I get the same error message

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Wade