I assume you have a framework.start() in there that you are not showing us?

-> richard

On 4/25/14, 10:42 , Keith Hughes wrote:
Hi folks,

I have a strange bug and suspect it may be due to bundle startup order in
Felix.So I am trying to log bundle startup order. I tried adding a bundle
listener to the Framework object before starting it and see nothing being
logged at all.

My code looks like this:

     framework = getFrameworkFactory().newFramework(m);
     frameworkStartLevel = framework.adapt(FrameworkStartLevel.class);

     framework.init();
     rootBundleContext = framework.getBundleContext();
     rootBundleContext.addBundleListener(new BundleListener() {
       @Override
       public void bundleChanged(BundleEvent event) {
         try {
           System.out.println(event.getType());
           if (event.getType() == BundleEvent.STARTED) {
             Bundle bundle = event.getBundle();
             System.out.println(
                 String.format("Bundle %s:%s started",
bundle.getSymbolicName(), bundle.getVersion()));
           }
         } catch (Exception e) {
           // TODO Auto-generated catch block
           e.printStackTrace();
         }
       }
     });

I then later add bundles and start them and yet never see a peep.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Keith