Guys,
I have a generic interface IRepository<T> extended by IAppleRepository,
IOrangeRepository and so on. Concrete implementations like AppleRepository
are registered in the container with non-generic interfaces like
IAppleRepository. Is it possible to tell DS engine I need every service
sublassing IRepository? Corresponding line in my component.xml looks like
follows:

  <reference name="Repository" cardinality="0..n" policy="dynamic"
interface="com.Whatever.IRepository" bind="addRepository"
unbind="removeRepository"/>

but it doesn't work. I'm on Felix 4.4.1.

Cheers,
Pawel