Am 08.03.15 um 16:24 schrieb Raymond Auge:
> Would people be opposed to felix scr supporting property replacement
> something like (à la spring PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer):
>
> // implied from bundle runtime details
> @Reference(target = "(service.bundleid=${bundle.id})")
>
> // implied from bundle headers
> @Reference(target = "(context.path=${Web-ContextPath})")
>
> etc.
>
> One might overload the KXml2SAXParser.getAttributeValue(i) method which
> scans for replaceable tokens where KXml2SAXParser is passed the bundle in
> it's constructor.

I think this one will be troublesome. Apart from having a proprietary
extension where do those values come from?
Then you have the "properties" element which you could use to point to
a properties file in your bundle overriding the values - I guess that's
not working for your case.
And finally you can change the values through a configuration, so
instead of coming up with a new way to get a value for the placeholders
you create a configuration that set the [reference].target property to
the appropriate value.

Regards
Carsten
--