De : Milen Dyankov [mailto:milendyan...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 janvier 2016 11:10
À : users@felix.apache.org
Objet : Specifying dependency between a bundle and a fragment bundle

Lets say I have a UI bundle that renders a button from template. The template
is just a text file(s) inside UI bundle. Clicking the button calls a service
(for the purpose of this example say one with the highest rank).

The requirement is: change both the service that is called and the button in
consistent manner.

The first part is easy:
 - To change the service one can simply provide a new bundle (call it S)
containing the new service implementation (with higher rank or whatever else it
takes to make it the one that service registry will give to the UI bundle).
 - To change the button (or even replace it with something else) one can
provide a fragment bundle (call it FB) with updated template file(s).

The question is, how to keep those consistent? That is, make sure that either
both S and FB are applied or none of them (lets assume S will somehow ensure
the service is registered or stop itself if it can't do so)!

It seams one needs to somehow declare a bidirectional dependency (I hate the
way it sounds, but that's what it in fact is, isn't it) between a bundle and a
fragment bundle. AFAIK this is not really possible as anything specified in
fragment is applied to the host! Has anyone faced similar challenge before?

--
http://about.me/milen