Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the quick reply. I should've been a bit more clear in my
message, the problem is when you remove a component before the bundle is
started (that's why I used the Activator to demonstrate the issue). Once
the test you've created runs the bundle is already started and all works as
expected.

Regards,
Bram