Hi,

I have some troubles with a dependency manager adapter service, for some
reason it fails to call the remove callback (looking at the message there
are no instances available to invoke the method on). Tried to reproduce the
issue in less complex project but I don't have the problem there...

The component is added in the DependencyActivatorBase#init method full
source is in bitbucket [1]

manager.add(createAdapterService(ApplicationService.class, null, "onAdd",
"onChange", "onRemove")
  .setInterface(Servlet.class.getName(), null)
  .setImplementation(WinkServlet.class)
  .setCallbacks("dmInit", "dmStart", "dmStop", "dmDestroy")
  );

Any hints on where to start looking would be welcome ;)

Regards,
Bram

1:
https://bitbucket.org/amdatu/amdatu-web/src/74aabd7944c1e2365d2f8313228d69f3278a1d7a/org.amdatu.web.rest/src/org/amdatu/web/rest/wink/Activator.java?at=feature%2FAMDATUWEB-59&fileviewer=file-view-default