Hi Siddharth,

I'm not sure what is going on exactly but I'm guessing you signed the
bundle with a certificate that felix doesn't know about (i.e., its not
trusted). Could you try to import your root certificate into a keystore as
a trusted certificate and point felix to that keystore like this:

-Dfelix.keystore=file:certificates.ks -Dfelix.keystore.pass=foobar
-Dfelix.keystore.type=jks

and see if that makes a difference? If it doesn't help, could you maybe
share a failing set-up with me?

regards,

Karl