The maven-bundle-plugin, in some cases, with _dsannotations enabled,
produces Require-Capability instructions like the following:

Require-Capability: osgi.service;filter:="(objectClass=com.basistech.ros
 ette.osgi.Bus)";effective:=active,osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(v
 ersion=1.8))"

I only noticed them when Karaf 4.0.6 stopped being able to resolve
these. I assume that these derive somehow from DS @References, but the
filters in the DS references are not fully copied into here.

The service in question is activated by a bundle that is present in
the overall provisioning, but apparently is not starting before the
Karaf resolver gets going. Are these instructions required for DS? I'm
about to try switching to the bnd-maven-plugin and see if I see
anything different.