Hello Ray,

Thanks for your reply. Following is our use case:

we are making a bundle which would be used as a security patch meant to
update a security.policy file.
Now the scenario is that we are deploying that bundle on to a felix
framework target via Apache Ace server. For the very first time when it
starts, it updates the file - which is ok. But Apache Ace server refreshes
the felix framework i.e it restarts all of the bundles installed previously
also each time some new bundle is deployed onto the target. Due to which our
security bundle also restarts and update security.policy file again which is
not required. So we want it(the bundle) to be removed from the framework
once it updates the file or simply runs only once until somebody tries to
update the file by deploying its new version.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Regards
Siddharth