Thanks to inspect, I ee that that the http service offers itself
twice, once on each port. In fact, it is not listening on 8080.

org.apache.felix.http.jetty [66] provides:
service; org.osgi.service.metatype.MetaTypeProvider with properties:
   metatype.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = Metatype provider for Jetty Http Service
   service.id = 70
   service.scope = bundle
   service.vendor = The Apache Software Foundation
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
service; org.osgi.service.http.HttpService,
org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8080
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8080/, http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   osgi.http.service.endpoints = http://10.1.224.6:8080/,
http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 71
   service.scope = bundle
service; org.osgi.service.http.runtime.HttpServiceRuntime with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8080
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8080/, http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   osgi.http.service.id = [71]
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 72
   service.scope = singleton
service; org.osgi.service.http.context.ServletContextHelper with properties:
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.name = default
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.path = /
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 73
   service.ranking = -2147483648
   service.scope = bundle
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.http.jetty [66]
service; javax.servlet.Servlet with properties:
   felix.webconsole.configprinter.modes = always
   felix.webconsole.label = httpservice
   felix.webconsole.title = HTTP Service
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = HTTP Service Web Console Plugin
   service.id = 74
   service.scope = singleton
   service.vendor = Apache Software Foundation
service; org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 75
   service.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.scope = bundle
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
      org.apache.felix.configadmin [4]
service; org.apache.felix.http.jetty.LoadBalancerCustomizerFactory
with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = Load Balancer Customizer Factory for Jetty Http Service
   service.id = 76
   service.scope = bundle
   service.vendor = The Apache Software Foundation
service; org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 77
   service.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.scope = singleton
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
service; org.osgi.service.http.HttpService,
org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8183
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8182/, http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   osgi.http.service.endpoints = http://10.1.224.6:8182/,
http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 78
   service.scope = bundle
service; org.osgi.service.http.runtime.HttpServiceRuntime with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8183
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8182/, http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   osgi.http.service.id = [78]
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 79
   service.scope = singleton
service; org.osgi.service.http.context.ServletContextHelper with properties:
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.name = default
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.path = /
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 80
   service.ranking = -2147483648
   service.scope = bundle
service; javax.servlet.Servlet with properties:
   felix.webconsole.configprinter.modes = always
   felix.webconsole.label = httpservice
   felix.webconsole.title = HTTP Service
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = HTTP Service Web Console Plugin
   service.id = 81