Hi,

I have found that version 3.3.0 of the maven-bundle-plugin is missing from
maven central. I am only able to download versions <= 3.2.0.

Repo page:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.felix/maven-bundle-plugin/3.3.0

Download link (will 404):

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/3.3.0/maven-bundle-plugin-3.3.0.jar

Please kindly reupload version 3.3.0.

Regards,

Pat Colangelo
Senior Software Developer | Konrad Group
Office: +1 877 900 1856 x 135
www.konradgroup.com

--

The information and attachments in this email are confidential and intended