I agree that there is no behavioural change, which is why the baseline reports
a micro change, rather than a minor or major change.

The important thing is that the class file has actually changed, it used to be
annotated with one thing, now it is annotated with another. According to
semantic versioning rules this change must be reflected by a change in the
version number, therefore the baseline detection is doing the right thing in
this case.

Regards,

Tim