On Oct 8, 2017 6:39 AM, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi David,

I guess the repository.xml is updated by the maven-bundle-plugin right (in
your .m2/repository) ?

Regards
JB

On 10/08/2017 05:19 AM, David Leangen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a few felix projects that I have patched and would like to test,
> but I need to create an OBR containing just those projects.

Just for purists sake, you probably mean R5 index as obr refers to a
specific non-standard form of OSGi repository which should be avoided...

> I am a bit stumped as to how to go about it, though.

Have you looked at the bnd-indexer-maven-plugin?
https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/tree/master/maven/bnd-indexer-maven-plugin

- Ray

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré