Hi,

we haven't experienced anything like this so far and I wouldn't know if
any better out of the box way to trouble shoot. I guess the best would
be to add additional logging to event admin, so you can follow what's
happening inside event admin.

If it is somehow reproducible, then switching from postEvent to
sendEvent could also help in identifying whether there is a problem in
the postEvent handling (which is more complicated than sendEvent).

Regards

Carsten

Erwin Hogeweg wrote

--