Gesendet: Montag, 20. November 2017 um 13:58 Uhr
Von: "daniel stieger" <daniel.stie...@gmx.at>
An: users@felix.apache.org
Betreff: Mem Leak

Gentlemen,

i m just struggeling with some bundle unloading problem. Maybe someone can
point me towards the right direction for some research.

Here s my situation:
(1) I created an osgi bundle which does not export anything. I m just using
spring ioc to set up some beans .. (ver 3.0.5)
(2) I deploy this bundle via apache felix file install to a felix 5.6.8
(3) i uninstall that very bundle via shell ...
(4) then i use visual vm to fore a garbage collection, wait some time and force
again
(5) then i check with visualvm if specific classes from my bundle are still
around.

* Well, yes there are some classes still around: but only enum constants as
instances, all other instance counts are 0
* The classloader used by my bundle is also around
* But everywhere i check GC-Roots, the visual vm tells me "No gc-root found"
* Also on the classloader itself .. BundelWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader it tells
me that "no gc-root found"

Any idea how i can investigate this issue further? Clearly, after uninstalling
the bundle, i do want to get rid of all classes loaded by that bundle..

Any help apreciated,
Daniel