I need help to configure  a dependency as optional,

Using maven-bundle-plugin:3.4.0,

In the Import-packages section, they refereed as resolution:optional

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>3.4.0</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <executions>
                <execution>
                <id>bundle-manifest</id>
                <phase>process-classes</phase>
                <goals>
                    <goal>manifest</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>
                        <instructions>
                                <Export-Package>*</Export-Package>
                                <Import-Package>
                                        org.junit.*;/resolution=optional/,

junit.framework.*;/resolution=optional/
                                </Import-Package>
                                <_nouses>true</_nouses>
                        </instructions>
                </configuration>
        </execution>
   </executions>
</plugin>

Expectation is generated OSGI manifest file should contains the
resolution:=optional for that library but the changes not reflecting.

Expectation :
junit.framework;resolution:=optional

but in generated manifest file
junit.framework

Did i miss any configuration to reflect it resolution as optional in the
generated manifest file?

On investigation Maven-Bundle-Plugin, BundlePlugin.java File, I realized
that if the artifact contains the optional true then reflected in the
generated manifest file as resolution:=optional

<dependency>
   <groupId>junit</groupId>
   <artifactId>junit</artifactId>

   <scope>provided</scope>
   <optional>true</optional>
</dependency>

But the previous solution should work according to the BundlePlugin.java
source code,

Please guide me to proceed further.

--
Sent from: