Hey David,

these are the logged manifest entries and thrown exception:

[DeploymentPackage-SymbolicName=my.first.dp, DeploymentPackage-Version=1.0.0,
Content-Type=application/vnd.osgi.dp, Manifest-Version=1.0]
org.osgi.service.deploymentadmin.DeploymentException: No manifest present in
deployment package!
at
org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin.DeploymentAdminImpl.installDeploymentPackage(DeploymentAdminImpl.java:187)

I hope you can help me...

Greetings,
Jörn

David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com> hat am 23. Oktober 2018 um 21:12