There is already a bundle command which returns a Bundle object. The
problem is the formatting of that object, which is controlled by
the org.apache.felix.service.command.Converter service.

The implementation class org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Converters (from the
shell bundle) implements a format method for Bundle objects at the LINE and
PART detail levels, which is why the output of the lb command doesn't look
terrible. It seems to lack an implementation for the INSPECT level however.

Regards,
Neil