I’m sure there are any number of things I can do.  I didn’t know if the
bundle plugin had a configuration I could use to help.  I tried a bunch of
the settings, but nothing seems to help.  I would consider it a bug that it
removes files that are found in target/classes.  Would the Felix folks
agree it’s a bug?