I don’t understand how your question and Jean-Baptiste’s answer relate to each
other.

ComponentFactory is not a service provided by the SCR bundle, so it certainly
won’t be a capability of the SCR bundle.  When you have a component factory DS
component in a bunldle A, SCR registers a ComponentFactory service for the
bundle A. so you should look in the A manifest.  I don’t know if this actually
works, but it would be a bnd thing, not something felix has any control over.

David Jencks