Hi Chris,

thanks for reporting, I think I fixed this now (together with some other links).

Regards

Carsten

Chris Pilsworth wrote
Hi all,

I've noticed recently that some of the felix website content is not being
loaded properly as it's trying to load content over HTTP into a HTTPS
page.  The problematic content is an ad for ApacheCon that is included on
all pages - with the mixed mode problem, the content isn't shown.

The error in the browser console is as follows:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://felix.apache.org/' was loaded over
HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource '
http://www.apache.org/ads/button.html'. This request has been blocked; the
content must be served over HTTPS.

I had a quick look around to see if this was something that could be easily
fixed in a felix website repo, but couldn't find the original source.

Regards,

Chris Pilsworth

--
Carsten Ziegeler