I can understand that. I don't agree with it but I can understand it.

What I fail to understand is why so little on AIR. I'm creating
applications(not games but enterprise and consumer applications) on mobile
and desktop using Flex and AIR and it is just wonderful to work with.
There is no alternative that even comes close to achieving these types of
results.

Fréderic Cox