Hi,

I have recently migrated an online Flash applications (Content Managing
System) from Flex 4.1 to Apache Flex 4.10. I now have a bugreport from a
user who receives an error while loading a module:

"Could not create module (moduleName)"

I have searched this error on Google and I only find a reference on
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flex-commits/201204.mbox/%3c20120426160038.8efde2388...@eris.apache.org%3E

stating:

+# Symbols
+
+# ModuleLoader
+
+couldNotCreateModule=Could not create module '{0}'.

Can anyone shed some light on this error? I am not able to reproduce it so
it might be a timing issue. Is it a network issue or how can I see where
this error is thrown?