Really cool, you should be proud nice app

On 11/6/13 8:55 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

>Someday, one of us will find time to put together a showcase.  In the
>meantime, you can submit your app via JIRA under the component "Showcase"
>so we can track it.
>
>Thanks,
>-Alex
>
>On 11/5/13 9:24 PM, "SHIVANG SANGHI" <shivangsan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have developed an Tshirt Designer Application using Flex 4.6 . If the
>>apache dev/user team want to submit this application as a demo then i
>>will
>>definitely convert this application in Apache Flex 4.10/4.11 . Below is
>>the
>>running application url.
>>
>>http://www.inkfi.com/demo/wpflex/online-designer-tool/
>>
>>Please give your feedbacks and comments also..
>>I feel myself very proud if anyone suggest me something or this project
>>will be included in Flex list.
>>
>>*Regards,*
>>
>>*SHIVANG SANGHI*
>>*09871198444,09548998118*
>>*shivangsan...@gmail.com
>><shivangsan...@gmail.com>,shivangsan...@yahoo.com
>><shivangsan...@yahoo.com>*

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments. Thank you.