Hi,

I have a strange behaviour which looks like a bug to me. I have a screen on
iPad containing two textinput components. There are also other components in
the screen and one of them opens a callout. When this callout is closed
FocusManager sets the focus automatically on the first textinput. This is
not wanted behaviour and seems to have changed between 4.10.0 and 4.13.0
because I tested both with AIR 3.8 and only in 4.13.0 this problem appears.

This does not happen on any other occasion but only after a callout has been
closed so possibly related to that. Only happens on iOS not on desktop.