Hi,

I am learning the FlexJS and trying to create the binding example. But
FlexJS data binding is not same as normal flex SDK.no BindingUtils &
ChangwWatcher class available. I also created a simple example that worked
in regular Flex SDK but not working in FlexJS,

 <js:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                   xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic" >
    <js:valuesImpl>
        <js:SimpleCSSValuesImpl />
    </js:valuesImpl>
    <js:initialView>
        <js:View>
                        <js:VContainer>
                                <js:TextInput id="txtInput1" />
                                <js:TextInput id="txtInput2"
text="{txtInput1.text}" />
                        </js:VContainer>
        </js:View>
    </js:initialView>
</js:Application>

as compare to regular FlexSDK, what are binding classed available in FlexJS?

-----
Regards,
Prashant