Von: OK [mailto:p...@olafkrueger.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. September 2016 16:17
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: rollOut Issue with child dropdown in panel

>How can this be avoided? The Panel should stay open...

This modified "onRollout" code will work but maybe there is some more elegant
way.
It uses the relatedObject property [1].
Btw:
Instead of the Panel maybe the Callout component [2] better suits your needs?.

HTH,
Olaf

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/events/MouseEvent.html#relatedObject

[2] https://github.com/ok-at-github/Apache-Flex-Callout-demo

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark">
        <fx:Script></fx:Script>
        <s:Button click="button1_clickHandler(event)" label="Say Hello"/>

</s:Application>