Clint, this is a great suggestion. I think I used this approach some years ago
on one of my first Flex mobile apps, but forgot all about the approach.

I just need to remember how to capture a hyperlink click for internal handling
of some clicks, rather than just invoking default browser actions. But I seem
to remember that was possible too.

I will definitely try this out tomorrow. Could be just what I need.

Thanks again!

Erik