Hey all:

I've read through much of the LinkedIn Developer docs for using REST APIs, but
can't find a simple answer to a simple need:

We just want to be able to import a user's LinkedIn photo, title, and company
name, in a Flex mobile app if the user wants to use it.

The LinkedIn API docs make this a hugely complex process, using OAuth 2,
requiring a server for authentication callbacks, etc., very heavyweight for
such a simple need and I haven't found any Flex libraries that will help with
this, though I may not be looking hard enough.

Do any of you have any experience doing this sort of thing? And if we have to
go with the heavyweight OAuth 2 approach, are any of you interested in a
short-term development contact to help us develop it out in Flex for AIR? Or do
you know of an AS3 library out there to do this?

Thanks!

Erik