Paul Moreau wrote
> However, after setting it all up , whenever I try and debug even a new
> mobile project with the default settings, it builds OK but just prints the
> below to the console:

Hei Paul,

Thank you for reporting; and sorry for delaying in response.

We'd love to let you know that Moonshine 1.5.1 released recently
(http://bit.ly/2vnmhQF) and we have some fixes to the mobile simulator as
well.

For mobile development, Moonshine supports only one default Android
simulator to run an application, at this moment. We shall broaden the
customization options in coming days. Regarding debugging, if frankly
speaking, Moonshine holds a very basic debugging functionalities at this
moment. And that's why Josh came in!

Like he helped build-up intellisense to Moonshine, he's also working on
incorporating his NextGenActionScript (https://nextgenactionscript.com)
debugging functionalities to Moonshine. We are excited to see that in action
in Moonshine!

We're working, and we'd like to hear your suggestion, experience.

Thanks!