Angelo Lazzari wrote
> Hi all, anyone has an idea?
>
> Is this the correct mail to send help requesto to moonshine creators?

Hei Angelo,

Sorry you came through this trouble. Yes, this place is good to report your
Moonshine issue, we're also in process to setup official Moonshine Git
repository account, once done you can report any issue/request to it's
'Issue' section as well.

To start a fresh, you can delete */Users/<yourUser>/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs*
folder and by restarting Moonshine App Store Helper again.

However, your case also given us a thought to include an option to do this
process automatically other than forcing you do it manually; we shall try to
include this option in our upcoming builds.

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks!