Piotr, thanks for your effort!!
I've also just installed Moonshine 1.5.1 on a fresh Windows10 machine and it
works.
It was the first time that I've installed Moonshine on such a fresh machine
and I would like to mention that it was a smooth installation process cause
of the embedded SDK installer, good job!

The only thing that I've found is that it's maybe a good idea  to mention to
install Java at first.

Regarding my Windows7 machine at work, I really think that there's something
broken.
I'll try the steps that you suggested soon.

Thanks,
Olaf