My component set was correct at MX+Spark

I figured it out - mainly from you pointing me to the mx.swc in the
frameworks directory, although I still have no idea why it works in Adobe
4.6 and not in Apache 1.16.

I added the frameworks\libs\mx directory to my library path and then Flash
Builder could see them. So I have one entry in the library pointing to the
SDK, and a second with a full file descriptor pointing around the SDK to the
sub-directory.  If I change the SDK, I'm going to have to change this link
as well.  Previously I think that sub-directories may have been included
automatically in the search.

Thanks for your help, awesome job with the port.