Hello from the Apache Royale (FlexJS) team,

even if Flex with AIR is still an awesome and outstanding technology, Flex
in the browser ends with the end of FlashPlayer in 2020.
To be clear: There will be no way to run your Flex apps in current browser
versions around 2020!

The Flex mailing lists are followed by a few hundred people and we assume
that there are still a lot of Flex browser apps out there.

So, we are really interested in what you are planning to do with your Flex
apps, e.g.

- Do you need to stick with the browser at all?
- Do you plan to migrate your Flex apps to whatever other technology?
- Did you already migrate your Flex apps to whatever other technology?
- ...

If you are reading this post and have a Flex app, please speak up about what
your plans are!

Thanks,
The Apache Royale (FlexJS) team