I have an AIR app for real estate that agents can share with their clients.
When a client finds a property that they like, they can click on a "Contact
Agent" button to send an email to the agent to ask for further information.
I would like to make it so that the email also contains a link, which when
clicked by the agent, it will launch the AIR app and take the agent directly
to that property.  That would mean that the AIR app would have to be able to
read the URL that was clicked, which would contain a property index, so that
it knows when it opens which property to show.

Is there a way in Flex/AIR to consume the URL that was clicked to open the
app so that I can pull out specific information from the URL??

Thanks!