I use Distriqt ANEs. And just updated to latest builds of all 13 of them, and I
successfully uploaded to iTC without any errors or warnings.

Thanks!

On Mar 16, 2019, at 12:17 AM, Lydecker <z...@zizunetwork.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Erik,
Just I have build against 103 and uploaded it to Apple successfully.

There are 2 things I needed to do:

1) in my app descriptor, I needed to make sure that the minimum ios value
was set to 8.0

2) in EVERY ANE I used, I needed to make sure that the ANE's minimum ios
value was set to 8.0. This can either be done by getting the ANE author to
re compile thier ANEs targetting ios 8.0 OR you can do it yourself by
opening up the ANE in something like WINRAR (on windows) - and modifying the
platform.xml files (there are 2 for each ANE as there are 2 target
architectures for ios) which has the minimum ios value. I used WINRAR to
open up the ANEs, check the platform.xml files to see which ANEs were on
less than 8.0, then emailed the developer to update them.

Which ANEs are you using?