Thanks for the detailed information Alex. I have never written a web app in
any language, so have just a couple of concerns. One is bandwidth and
expense. My AIR app is big enough that if the app needs to be downloaded
every single time a person wants to toy around with it, it would get quite
expensive for me. Do web apps get cached on a users device so that it
doesn't have to be downloaded with every use? If so, how does it know when
you have made a change to the app that requires it to be downloaded again?